Terms And Conditions
You have accepted our offer and you agree to the following terms and
1) IMPORTANT - We reserve the right not to accept any job without first
checking our availability.
2) Additional items may cause the price to rise slightly. (Except if a survey was
done in advance, 1-5 boxes are not a problem).
3) If there are narrow/long hallways/corridors/stairs or corners that create
difficulties and slows our movers work, an extra charge may occur. (Unless a
survey was done in advance).
4) The customer must make all arrangements for the parking space, including
any parking fees and permits. The price of the job will be renegotiated if the
distance from our vehicle to the entrance is more than 20-25m.
5) We charge a minimum 75/h for Luton Vans and a minimum 90/h for
MaxiMovers for any delay caused by third parties (such as waiting, delay in
receiving the keys, etc. ). Prices can vary so please contact us ahead to confirm
the hourly rate option.
6) Dismantling/reassembling services are not included in the price, unless it was
6a) We will not take responsibility for any damage during the
7) Packing/Unpacking Service - Not included in the price unless previously
Prices for packing/unpacking services are determined on the day you move.
If the customer requests packing service when our team is on pickup adress, an
additional charge may be applied for fuel and time if our team will need to
return to our depot to pick up the packing materials.
8) If the job is cancelled/delayed within a short time (less than 7 Days), we
reserve the right to charge 50-100% of the total price.
9)For Small moves we reserve the right to choose the timeslot ourself , if it
wasnt agreed with the customer
10) We may accept other jobs onboard for small jobs, furniture delivery, or if
you havent purchased an exclusive van.
11.) Any damages must be notified on delivery, or within 48 hours maximum, as
otherwise, insurers and Removalss will decline to accept any claim.
12) You have the right to request us to unload your goods in your garage
or another location if you do not have the keys to the property. If we don't
have the keys and you aren't happy with the delay, we won't be obliged to
transport the goods to your home unless an additional charge is agreed.
13. If goods were delivered to one room on a flat-rate job (not per hour),
then we will not accept to transport them to another room unless you agree
to pay an additional charge.
14) The final payment must be made Before our team will start to unload
the items. We Reserve the right to seized the items until the full payment
will be made
15)If goods are taken into storage for any reason (due to non-payment,
delivery, etc), we reserve the right to apply fees for storage and
17 All additional charges such as Tolls and Congestion Zone fees, parking
fees and tickets, crossing charges, ULEZ, extra work hours, etc. will be
invoiced to customers.
19) If the van is being loaded/unloaded from customers or goods are being
transported to and from our van by family members or customers and if
any furniture pieces are being assembled or disassembled by the
customer, the insurance company and Removalss will not cover damages
or loss.The same applies to all items, including expensive items
20. If the bags or boxes have been packed by the customer, and not by one
of our staff members, then our insurance policy will not apply in the event
of damage to the goods.
21. Any insult, rudeness, or inappropriate behavior towards any member of
staff will result in the cancellation of services and the full payment.We
reserve the right to select our customers.
4.1 The following items cannot be removed or stored unless they have been
previously approved in writing by a director of the company or another
authorized representative. We will not move or store them under any
circumstances.Items listed below 4.1.1 may pose risks to your health, safety,
and fire.Other risks exist for items listed below 4.1.2 to 4.1.7. You are
responsible for making arrangements for transport and storage.
4.1.1 Hazardous, dangerous or explosive items. This includes gas bottles,
aerosols and paints.
4.1.2 Jewellery , watches, money, collections goods , etc
4.1.3 Products that encourage vermin and other pests, or cause infestation or
4.1.4 We do not recommend goods that are dangerous to your health,
unhygienic, or likely to attract vermin and pests.Without liability, we may refuse
to accept such goods.
5.1.5 Perishable and/or fragile items that require a controlled environment
5.1.6 All animals, birds, fish, reptiles, or plants
5.1.7 Products that require special licenses or permissions from the government
to export or import
5.1.8 We will not permit any prohibited or stolen goods, drugs, or pornographic
material to be moved or stored under any circumstances.
5.2 If we agree to remove such goods , then goods will be transported without
insurance and we will not be responsabile for any damage